Search Engine Optimization | Rochester NY
“Organic” search engine optimization is a trial-and-error game.
Anyone who tells you they have the perfect answer or solution upfront is wrong. Every company, website and situation is different. To improve, we need to understand the current status and fully analyze the data and where applicable, your current website.
Areas which will potentially be analyzed include:
- Google Analytics Data – review and recommendations
- Google Webmaster Tools Data – review and recommendations
- Search Engine Position Status – with recommendations for improvement
- Inbound Linking
- Referral Sources
- Competitive Analysis
- Other Off-Site Optimization
- Recommendations for Social Media
- Keyword Research
- Press Releases & Public Relations
- Use of Video
- Online Directories
Online directories have become a huge part of the searching process online. These include sites like Google+ Local, Foursquare, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo!, Merchant Circle, YellowPages.com and CitySearch. It’s critical that your business information be up-to-date, relevant and feature the necessary contact information to allow potential customers to easily reach you.
As part of the initial NSEO consultation, we will optimize directory listings for your primary business entity. Depending on your business and industry, we will “claim your listing” on the most relevant directories and optimize them with your business information.
After the new website launches and the initial natural search engine optimization is complete, we recommend monitoring progress for changes in the rankings and continue to make improvements over time. Unfortunately, optimization isn’t a “one and done” project.
- Ongoing monitoring of your rankings within the search engines
- Recommendations for improvement, as needed, on a monthly basis